Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Black Ops

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Skeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2009
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Black Ops

    Anyone going to wait for it at Wal-Mart in Norton tonight? I'll be there! looks like its gonna be pretty good.
    [IMG]http://he-man.us/Innovations/He-ManGifs/SkeletorYellBig1.gif[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Hugh_Jass's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I can never get tired of the Call of Duty series but they are all the same. I won't be waiting in line though. I'll walk into Wal Mart tomorrow and get it after work.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Skeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2009
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Ops

    I play it online I'll play through the story at some point... but the online games are amazing in this one, the Wager matches are going to be off the chain!
    [IMG]http://he-man.us/Innovations/He-ManGifs/SkeletorYellBig1.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Hugh_Jass's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm strictly online too. I can't remember the last game I played that wasn't online.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Skeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2009
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Ops

    Ps3?
    [IMG]http://he-man.us/Innovations/He-ManGifs/SkeletorYellBig1.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Ops

    The husband is going to go get it tonight. Right this minute he is playing MW2..

  7. #7
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Ops

    No use in waiting in line. Wal*Mart will have tons, and tons, and tons of copies... I'll go before work tomorrow and pick it up there or Kmart.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Ops

    Unfortunately, titles like this are making me think very seriously about abandoning video/computer games all together. At one point it was interesting and exciting playing new games, but it's tiring to receive games running on the same, outdated engine, featuring the same gameplay, and being sold for the same high prices. I would really love to see a new Call of Duty game that does something remarkable and features new tech to boot, but unfortunately I don't think we'll see that happen anytime soon. Call of Duty is Activision's cash cow, and they're going to milk it for all its worth. I don't think Black Ops will be a bad game by any means, but the linear, highly-scripted single-player component and rehashed multiplayer with a few added features just isn't cutting it for me.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Skeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2009
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Ops

    Wager Matches and buying upgrades / camoes for your guy is quite a big change.

    Zombies is back

    Lots of new game modes.. but I c what you are saying about the same engine.. but its near perfect (which is why its so popular a game) im not sure how the engine can be made much better on current systems.

    I just got done benging... and its hands down the best duty so far.
    [IMG]http://he-man.us/Innovations/He-ManGifs/SkeletorYellBig1.gif[/IMG]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Ops

    I also read somewhere that the cut scenes are supposed to look amazing because treyarch used the technology used in the avatar movies .
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •